Sunday, July 2, 2017

Christmas Window Workshop





The workshop to make a start on this year's Christmas Window at Can Do Books was held yesterday. This year we are making reindeer.  That is where all those knitted fair isle panels have been going.
There will be follow-up Sit & Stitch workshops for the reindeer on the first Saturday of each month 11am till 12.30, November 4th being the last.  If you would like to make a reindeer, come along to a workshop, there are patterns and kits.  There are knitted, crocheted and felt (sewn) versions of the little reindeer.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I met you in July I think-we came away with kits to make but no pattern for the crochet reindeer-Could you email me the pattern so I can at least do that bit? I have knit a fair isle reindeer but want to start the others. Thanks Lucy Thompson last77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Bookends & More

  Had a lovely day yesterday on Mothers Day.  We went for a drive to Geelong for some lunch and a rummage around a 2nd Hand/Antiques place. ...